This is me working on an art project for school. We had to make a funny pumpkin-looking thing out of a paper bag, and I have to say that mine was pretty sweet. This is me with a bottle of glue. I still don't know what glue is, but by staring at it long enough, I was sure the answer would eventually come to me.
Did I mention that my Dad basically did my project while I ate dinner? Sucker! Ha ha, no just kidding....Mom just thinks that me, a permanent marker and a pair of scissors isn't the best combination.
Anyways, on to the costume. So, round one went a little something like this: my friend Levi (in Arkansas) lent me this snazzy little ensemble from his little guy days (you know, back when you have no say about what you want to be...and then you wind up in a giant, sweaty bear outfit).
Of course, any Mom would love her child in this outfit. I could have cared less and decided to brush my teeth instead.
Then I ran away, due to pure embarrassment. I mean, come on, at least let me wear something that flatters my curves!
It appears that my grunts and moans finally got through to my parents! Below you'll see the costume that we settled on...that's right....I'm a cowboy....minus any weapons.
Look out y'all...there's a new sheriff in town.
However, this sheriff doesn't care for wearing a hat or boots....but is always up for a rootin' tootin' good time! Yee haw! I can actually say that too....yee haw!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween! I'm coming to your door next year for candy, so start stocking up!
No comments:
Post a Comment