Greetings, my lovely friends and family....and a very happy holiday to you as well! Now that I'm a year older (and wiser), I've come to the realization that this whole Santa business totally rocks my world. I mean, this guy really knows what he's doing. I woke up last week to a bunch of gifts under the tree....and they sure weren't there the night before!
Somehow he knew exactly what I wanted....and this made Jackson a very happy boy! This was me opening gifts at my house.






I would have thought the North Pole was all tapped out by now, but oh no....it was present mania! Cameron and Cooper were routing me on the entire time...I think they were just as excited as I was!



Soon we would be on the road to our first stop...Nana and Papa Budreau's house. Uncle Matty was there...we put on our best "cheese" faces. For as much as people are shouting this at me every time that camera pops out, I never do see any cheese!
Anyways, I had so much fun there. I got to play with a doggie (and of course, catch up with my Nana's friend, Diane, who thinks I am the cutest thing ever...which I'd have to agree with).
And of course horse around with Papa Gary, who is a giant tickle monster.
Then Nana and I made frosting for these cinnamon rolls that were the size of my head...no joke. I never really knew I had these kind of skills in the kitchen, but I have to say the frosting turned out amazing. I'm not sure Nana could have pulled it off without my help.

After all that excitement, sometimes a guy just has to kick back with his monkey and a good Elmo book.

Then it was off to Gramma and Papa Headley's. There was no messing around here...we went straight for the gifts....mainly because my Dad has no patience and wanted to open his presents.
I don't know how they do it, but the gifts from the grandparents this year was solid. They must be pretty tight with Santa.
BTW, here is a picture of "sophisticated Jackson"...sporting a less-cheesey pose with Gramma and Papa. See, I have a serious side!
Our last stop was at my Aunt Jill and Uncle Ryan's place....I have to admit I was really looking forward to this visit because I was able to see my cousins again. And not to sound repetitive, but here we go with the gift opening....again.

I would have thought the North Pole was all tapped out by now, but oh no....it was present mania! Cameron and Cooper were routing me on the entire time...I think they were just as excited as I was!
Check me out unwrapping.....one handed, baby! I'm that good!
The best part of all was playing with my cousins....I think they were scared of my wicked curve ball. Look at them ducking in fear! There were many giggles had that night!
Thanks to all of my family who let me take over your homes for a few days at a time....even though I'm small, I come with a lot of baggage! And thanks for the awesome gifts, yummy cookies and all of your hugs and kisses. Miss you already and can't wait to see you soon!!
xoxo, Jackson
P.S. Wishing everyone a very happy New Year! I'd celebrate with you, but I tend to crash in the seven p.m. range....


No comments:
Post a Comment