Friday, May 29, 2009

Our First Blog...

Hello family and friends! Here is the first blog from the Headley household on our newest addition, Jackson Matthew.

Jack has been home from the hospital 3 weeks now. He is growing like a weed and is as cute as a button! Jack has gained over a pound already, and his doctor says he's doing great.

Dad is on paternity leave from work, getting to change his fair share of diapers and participating in late night feedings :)

This is a photo of our little sleepy bear, taken earlier this week at our house. Isn't he cute?


Here are a couple pictures of Jack's bath today, in which he did surprisingly well!

All done, let's get dried before I start to cry!

Phew, I'm beat, onto my mid-day feeding please...


Thanks mom, now if only I could put some clothes on - I'm freezin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment