This past weekend Grandma and Papa Headley came to visit and hang out with me. Mom took a picture of me passed out in Dad's arms as I was waiting for Grandma and Papa to arrive.

When they got here I was so wound up! I started to show them all of my funny faces.

Then I busted out my baby model pose, which is a crowd
pleaser...don't I look so sophisticated?

Here is a picture that Grandma took of me with my folks. This is my bashful pose...

Grandma was so nice to feed me a bottle whenever I was hungry.

Sunday morning came too quick and Grandma and Papa had to say goodbye! Apparently, I'm fighting back a tear in my left eye...it was a very sad moment for me.

I will conclude this blog by saying that it was a very relaxing, easy going weekend and I can't wait to see them again!
No comments:
Post a Comment