Friday, June 5, 2009

My Busy Day Yesterday...

Ok, so check this out....yesterday I was just kicking back enjoying a lazy Thursday on my boppy, when my parents thought it would be a great idea to strip me down to my diaper out of a dead sleep to change my outfit.


So, I'm laying here, in the cold, waiting for them to change my diaper and dress me, when they decided to start taking pictures of me in the buff.


Although I'm not to the point of crying yet, you can tell that I'm not too pleased...plus, I'm a bit self conscious of my gut.

Mom and Dad finally threw an outfit on me, but then continued to torture me with more pictures. As you can see in the photo below, I'm a bit startled and slightly cross-eyed.

These people are crazy...I feel like I'm at a photo shoot every day! As you can see here, I chose to go with one of my many funny faces, which made mom laugh really hard.

But in the end, I got it together and showed my very first smile - you can even see my dimple! Maybe a career in modeling wouldn't be so tough...as long as I'm able to keep my clothes on and my pants changed!


No comments:

Post a Comment