Friday, July 3, 2009

My Friends from the South

When my mama was little she became best friends with Megan. At the end of 8th grade Megan and her family moved to Arkansas because her dad's job was transferred to Bentonville. Megan and my mom have stayed in touch over the years and visit each other as often as they can.

Aunt Megan and her hubbie Steve came to visit me in Macomb last weekend. Here is a lovely family picture...don't we look cute?

Uncle Steve and I were having a deep conversation here....I couldn't respond with my binky in my mouth, but I'm sure he knew what I was thinking...

Aunt Megan brings the smiles out of me....I'm such a sucker for blonds!

I'm gonna miss her, but mom tells me that Megan and Steve will come to visit me at my house in a few months. I can't wait to see them again!


No comments:

Post a Comment