My mom decided to have a girly get-together this past weekend with my honorary Aunties Jamie and Debrea ("Bre bre" as I know her) and guess who had to participate that was not a girl....that's right....yours truly. My dad just up and left me to go play with his dad for the weekend. He golfed and went fishing. You want to know what I did? Well, I will just let the pictures tell the story....
For starters, my mom woke up Saturday morning with an urge to bathe me. Seriously...this couldn't wait until Sunday after the girls left?? I'm already bashful because I've added a few pounds and am a bit, let's say, curvier than the last time you saw me. But, come on, do you really think I want these gals to be scrubbing down every nook and cranny??
I'm actually down right embarrassed!
But in the end, it wasn't so bad and I really did enjoy myself!
Ta da! Don't let the face fool you- Auntie Debrea caught me off guard when she had me pose...but here you have a visual of the entire outfit...I have to say, I do clean up pretty well.
The rest of the day was spent playing with my mom, Bre bre and Jamie, which was a hoot!
Did I mention there was dress up involved? I guess I should have expected this being around the ladies and all, but at least they didn't make me wear a dress....Harry Potter, eat your heart out!
After all was said and done, I was pooped. Girls weekend was a blast and I can't wait for my aunties to come back and visit me soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment