A few weekends ago my Mom and Dad decided to take me on a little day trip down to Palatine, IL. Their friends Rick and Allison live there with this hairy creature named Bentley.
Here's Bentley....thankfully he's eating his food and not me.
And here is me....a little unsure of the whole hairy creature business, but still fashionable in my Sox onesie nonetheless.
Anyways, where was I? Oh yes, Rick and Allison....well, Allison is really funny and likes to make me laugh. Here she is playing with me while I'm chillin' in the bouncy.
Rick is equally as funny and likes to make my Dad laugh.
The adults were making dinner while I was fighting some sleep....I mean, come on...you expect me to sleep through this much excitement?? I never get outta the house....this was a real treat!
I guzzled a bottle before everyone sat down to eat and boy was I in heaven!!! Here's a picture of me with a full belly (and cheeks). My Mom picked out the bib. I can't read yet, but I'm guessing it's something silly because it made everyone laugh.
I pooped out halfway through and fell asleep on Rick and Allison's bed....apparently this is what took place while I was catching up on my beauty sleep...
Daddy said that it's very important he has a few bottles of his own before he goes to bed too. Although his bottles are 12 ounces and make him burp big time...I just can't compete with that!
Overall, it was a really fun day and I'm so happy I was able to meet Rick and Allison again (I was sleeping the first time they met me, so the memory is a little fuzzy).
Thanks Uncle Rick and Aunt Allison for such a great visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment