I don't know if you know this, but......I'm kind of the big man on campus now. That's right...I go to daycare. Mom has been back to work for about 3 weeks, so instead of hanging out at home all day, I now hang out with a bunch of screaming cry babies!
Yesterday was water day at school, which means we get to splash around in our swimsuits outside. This gave me the opportunity to show off my hot bod. Check this out....you think I get this figure by sitting around all day sucking down formula?? I don't think so! I put in several minutes a day at the tummy time mat, and boy does it pay off.
Anyways, back to my story...Ms. Sandra is one of my teachers, and she sure loves me to pieces. She helped ease me into the water. Fortunately, it was nice and warm, so I took to it pretty well and didn't make a fuss.
Here's me chillin' with my homies. You call this school? I call it vacation! Someone bring me a fruity drink!
These pics are adorable! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow and finally meet the little man!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo cute!!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteawwwwe! i love him! so cute!
ReplyDelete