Alright, so I have to admit I've been slackin' a little on the blog...that's what happens when you're a man with a killer social life. I'm on the go all the time!
Two weekends ago I paid a little visit to my peeps in Aurora. This would be Bill and Amanda....Mom says every time she visits, they always have the best munchies, and boy was she right. Too bad I couldn't eat any of them!
Here's a picture of me with my Dad and Amanda. She's such a sweet gal and didn't even flinch when I threw up all over the carpet....twice! It must have been all the excitement!
And this is her husband Bill, one of my Dad's best buds from college. He's really funny, and might I add very attentive - look at him trying his best to keep my binky in my mouth! Good man, that Bill!
Then Greg, Lisa, and my new pal Carter stopped by and hung out with us for the rest of the night. Aren't they so cute? (Minus the Cubs shirt, of course)
Oh, and did I mention munchies??? Check out these cupcakes Amanda made.....by the looks of it, you'd think I at the whole batch! But my parents say I'm just not ready for the good stuff yet.....I'm still all gums at this point!
When the grown ups get together, let me tell you, it's quite a knee slapper.....Carter and I would have been laughing and carrying on with them if we wouldn't have been sleeping off and on. Once we woke up, Mom and Lisa had us take a picture together.
To get an idea of what a dashing duo we are, here's a close up:
I'm so excited I now have a buddy to play with! Miss you Carter!! Hope to see you soon!
So cute! Wish we were there. It looks like you all had a lot of fun. Hey, we didnt do pictures of all of us when we came up....
ReplyDelete