This past weekend my folks and I went for a road trip down to the Grandparents'.....and let me tell you, I've become very good friends with my car seat. No one really warned me of how long it would take to get there, but I'm guessing it took about 3 days from the time we hit the road.
Mom note: this actually took about 4 hours, but at times it did feel much longer...depends on who had back seat duty;)
Anyways, we made it to my Dad's parents first. This would be Grandma and Papa. Grandma had the day off on Friday, so she took me, Mom, Cam and Coop to the Galva pool. Everyone was having a blast in the sun!
Everyone, except me. This is what I did the entire time. Never left my "best friend" (aka, the car seat). That's what happens when you take me to the pool at nap time! Oh well!
I had so much fun visiting Grandma and Papa Headley and the Smiths, and I was so sad when I had to leave them! Here's a shot of us boys huggin' it out before I had to go....aren't they the best cousins ever?!
Then we went to Nana and Papa Budreau's...
And I was able to redeem myself and actually take a dip in the pool...no more Mr. Sleepypants! We all went down the street to Nana and Papa's friends Pete and Diane. Here's Diane lovin' me up...how could you not, I'm a little hottie in my pool hat!
Nana and Papa brought out the pool toy that they bought just for me...my legs we dangling in the water and I was a bit chilly at first, but after a while I think I enjoyed it!
Pool time sure wipes a fella out. Thank goodness Nana was there to keep me company!
No comments:
Post a Comment