Labor Day weekend my parent's friends Megan and Steve drove from Arkansas to our house to visit. They brought their 2 boys, Austin and Levi. It was so much fun right from the start! We had so much to chat about - I hadn't seen them since my shower in Macomb!
We spent a lot of time outside in the backyard. The weather was perfect and I got to watch the boys run around in the yard. Although I can't sit up yet, I'm really looking forward to the day when I can run around with them! Maybe next year!
The boys were so funny...they were making me giggle with their funny faces!
At nighttime, it started to get a little chilly, so I threw on the ol' sweatpants. The NIU football game was also on, so I felt it was appropriate to support my fellow Huskies in red and white. Please note my ensemble below....I have to say, I'm devilishly handsome in my red pants.
At night we grilled out and the big people got to make s'mores....maybe next year I can do that too! Isn't the sky beautiful??
I started getting sleepy, so Mom and Dad were trying to get me settled down and ready for bed, but I just wanted to party all night long!
Thanks for a great weekend Driggs family! Looking forward to my very first trip to Arkansas!
No comments:
Post a Comment