Saturday, September 12, 2009

Whoo Hoo! Let's Play Some Football!

This blog is dedicated to all you sports fans out there....as the football season is now upon us, I would like to show my appreciation to some teams that my Dad says are pretty fantastic.

Let's start with the Chicago Bears...big, big fan. I've also heard this team referred to as Da Bears....I think that must be the baby version because I could probably even babble that!

Da Boys!


Da Bib!


Da Nap!


And then there is Notre Dame....anybody who knows my Dad knows that he has always been a big supporter of the fighting Irish. Check out this sweet jersey that my Uncle Ryan and Aunt Jill bought me...


I mean, how adorable is that??


And last but certainly not least, let's not forget the NIU Huskies...I think my parents would ground me if I left this team out!

Mom and Dad bought this onesie for me before I was even born....I guess they didn't anticipate that I would be a mini line backer, because I've almost outgrown this already!

And here's the whole Husky fam:

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo cute! I remember when you bought that NIU shirt, geez that was almost one year ago at the homecoming game! I love seeing all the new pictures. We cant wait to see you guys real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! sooo cute! Da Headleys! :-)

    ReplyDelete