Friday, September 25, 2009

Chow Time...

I don't know what the heck happened the other day, but all of a sudden Mom started feeding me with something that definitely was not my bottle. And it definitely didn't taste like all of the other meals I've had up until this point.

She kept saying "Ahhhh, ahhh, ahhhh" and was making really funny faces, so finally I just opened my mouth and WHAM! She put this thing in my mouth I bit down on it....and let me tell you I freaked out. Whatever was now in my mouth was about to be launched right back out.


Unfortunately, this continued on for a few minutes, and Mom wasn't getting the memo that I did not really care for whatever she was trying to make me ingest. Finally I threw in the towel and just started to chow down because I sure didn't get the feeling my bottle was going to just magically fall out of the sky!

So, after these shenanigans were over, Mom and Dad just let me chew on my bib a little. Gosh, that feels good on my gums!


Overall, it wasn't too traumatizing, but I don't think I want to do it again!

Too late! Here we go again! Who do these people think they are? And what is the point of all of this? I mean, look at my face! I may as well just dunk my head in there! A bottle would be soooo much easier, but when I try to yell at them, they don't seem to have a clue what I'm saying!

I give up.....apparently I get no vote in the matter. FINE! You win! But I'm not going to smile about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment