Sorry to keep everyone hangin' out there, but I have been crazy busy lately. I'm writing this blog to let my grandparents know how much I love them and how excited I am every time they visit me.
For starters, Nana and Papa Budreau came to my house a few weeks ago. Papa read Dr. Seuss books to me and tickled me until I laughed really hard!
I'd say it was so funny I peed my pants, but that actually happens even when I'm not laughing.
Nana walked with me and showered me with lots of kisses...
I'm starting to think my cheeks have a "kiss me" sign on them....those things see more action than Chuck Norris film!
Then, Grandma and Papa Headley came up for a little Jack one-on-one time....this is my "looking off in a distance" pose....
Mom and Grandma took me to an apple orchard to pick some apples. I can't quite reach yet, but I had a dandy time watching them!
Although I appear angry, I'm really having a fabulous time....I think I even fell asleep after this photo op with Mom and Grandma....I completely missed the donuts and apple cider! I'll know better next year!
Here's one of me and the guys....3 generations of dashing good looks, wouldn't you say??
No comments:
Post a Comment