I'm peacefully asleep in my crib at daycare, without a care in the world (or a proper fitting shirt, apparently)...when suddenly, a big flash wakes me out of my slumber!
I open my eyes, to find my parents looking down at me! But, it's not time to go home yet, so what the heck is going on, might you ask?? That's right, people. It's pumpkin painting time! Mom and Dad picked me up, threw a smock on me, and sat me down at the big kid table.
I honestly don't know what they were thinking. I mean, my feet don't even touch the ground!
Thankfully, Ms. Sandra was there to help me out and get me started. I was determined to have the coolest pumpkin in the class!
Here I am showing off my awesome painting skillz. I am so artistic and creative, that to express myself, I needed to go beyond the pumpkin, and attack a different canvas...
No comments:
Post a Comment