Let me tell you something. Since I've been born, my house has been a very popular place! This past weekend my Aunt Amanda and Uncle Bill came out to see yours truly from the far, far land of Aurora. And although we spent the entire day together, I have no pictures to prove it...so you'll just have to take my word for it (which is sort of a babble right now). Anyways, we watched football and the big people ate pizza and pumpkin bars....I can't wait for my teeth to come in....this is such a tease!!
The next day, my Uncle Rick and Aunt Allison visited...and boy did I get a big surprise. Apparently my Uncle Rick is super creative and likes to dabble in painting, because he brought me the most fantastic painting I've ever laid these baby blues on. It's a picture of the ocean - and there's a big ol' crab on it and my name is spelled out on these fish, and it has this cool boat...well, you'll just have to come take a look for yourself.
Here is Rick and Allison posing with the masterpiece in my nursery:
And here's my folks hamming it up with Rick. I swear, when these four get together, it's hard to get a coo in anywhere....but, it was quite entertaining AND I got to stay up until 8:15....so, big night for this guy.
All I can say, is bring on the next weekend....I'm lovin' this crazy fly-by-the-seat-of-my-diaper lifestyle....keeps me young!
No comments:
Post a Comment