Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat Homies!

Well, for this being my first official holiday (fourth of July doesn't count, I was sleeping), I have to say, Halloween is awesome.

Not only do you get to paint pumpkins (please see previous blog), but the Grandparents send you presents...such as this getup.....a pumpkin outfit from Nana and Papa Budreau.

I had to test this outfit by doing a few rolls on the ground....yep, it's a keeper.

And here's me opening a present from Gramma and Papa Headley....all I ended up doing was licking the paper, but it was a good time.
Once Mom helped me open it, I found this fantastic zip up hoodie with my name on it....sweet, huh?


On top of all that excitement, my girlfriend Christina came to visit me...I tried giving her a big ol' wet one, but I'm not that tall yet...hopefully I will catch up soon, cuz this is a little embarrassing!
Here's her mom Stacy....it's so obvious she can't resist the "Jack Attack"....
And her dad Alex...I think it's safe to say my future father-in-law loves me!

And after all that buildup, the big day finally arrived. I woke up from my nap and was forced to wear this.


Luckily, I look good in just about anything, so the monkey ensemble was a hit.
Happy Halloween to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment