Let me start off by saying I am a very busy guy....there's daycare, napping, eating, bathtime, throwing things off my high chair repeatedly, drooling...you get the point. So, for all you haters out there who are giving me a hard time about not updating my blog, I hope you now understand where I'm coming from. There just isn't enough time in the day to sit and tell you about all of my adventures...which is why I save my blog for all the special ones.
Specifically, last weekend my Dad took me to Galva to visit Gramma and Papa. Mom didn't go because she had girls weekend and needed to do some serious shopping and "shake her groove thang"...whatever that means. All I know is Dad and I were taking a road trip (which meant a big nap for me).
Here is a picture of me with the g-parents....I'm still trying to work out the kinks...my "deer in a headlight" pose doesn't justify how ridiculously handsome I am or highlight my insane cheekbones.

Now here you have the "I'm really considering the concept of busting out a smile, however, I think I may hold back on this one" look. Luckily, Gramma doesn't seem to mind my lack of enthusiasm for the camera....
This is me at dinner with my Dad. I believe I'm going for the "where's the baby food menu in this place" look. Obviously, I was not a satisfied customer.
But then I began to warm up to the camera...even threw in a few poses here and there.
And eventually I found my smiles...all it took was some play time with Papa Jim and a fashionable Bears outfit to bring out Jolly Jack!






No comments:
Post a Comment