Sunday, November 29, 2009

Who's the cutest 22lb turkey you've ever seen? Me, of course!

It's Sunday night and I'm sitting here in my jammies recovering from my first official Thanksgiving. The festivities began with a trip to Gramma and Papa's house in Galva. Here's a shot of me in my Thanksgiving outfit - I'm not sure why I was the only one dressed for the occasion. I guess that's what happens when you haven't figured out how to speak and a major holiday rolls around...you wind up being the geek who has a big turkey on their onesie!


Dad and Mom thought I was super cute and had to get a picture with me and my turkey...



And Papa took time out of his busy afternoon in the kitchen with Gramma to play with me.


The best part about Thanksgiving is when my cousins Cam and Cooper played with me. I felt so cool hanging out with the big kids! They weren't even phased by the fact that all I do at the moment is drool and hack like and old man thanks to my cold.


Uncle Ryan and Aunt Jill spent some quality time with the Jack Attack as well. (That's what I call myself when I talk in third person.)



On Friday, we headed back to my house to spend the rest of the holiday with Nana and Papa, who drove up with us from Macomb. It was so much fun - Nana and I were pretty busy most of the time playing with my toys and trading smoochies.

Papa made me laugh so hard I peed my pants, but that happens on a daily basis. He really does know how to get my giggles out!


I have to say I love Thanksgiving and am looking forward to the day when I can join the big people at the table and chow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment