Saturday, December 19, 2009

Headin' to Hawkeye Country!

Last weekend I went on a road trip to Iowa with Mom, Dad and Uncle Matty. What, might you ask, is in Iowa? Mom and Uncle's family, that's what!

We stayed with my Mom's cousin Ashley and her husband John. Here's their dog, Roxy. Cute, right?

But Roxy did seem a little down in the dumps, so Mom let me pet her....she immediately cheered up and I got the tickle of my life....that's a win-win situation right there my friends.
Here is Ashley's brother Nick, who also made me giggle. He's a great wrestler, so once I get big enough, look out Nick....Jack-the-droolinator-Headley is about the lay the smack down!
As you can see, I was quite the mingler (is that a word?) and worked my way around the room....this is Ashley, my Great Aunt Susie, my new best friend Tate (John's son). I have to give Tate props...he sure does provide great entertainment!


After that I was pooped, so I just went to go relax with Great Grandpa Bill. I was making these funny sounds with my lips, and he repeated it...it was very comical!

This is my Great Grandma Marilyn, who also wanted a piece of the Jack-Attack...I mean, how could you not? The Ladies are a sucker for a cute baby in his fireman jammies.

The next day we left Ashley and John's and headed over to visit my Great Grandma Shirley and Great Aunt Diana. I think Grandma thought I was a toddler...the last time she saw me I was 7 weeks and scrawny....but now I'm a 7 month old, 23-pound love machine.


Overall, fantastic weekend. I give it 1 and a half thumbs up....the only thing I don't care for is the long drive....

No comments:

Post a Comment