Thursday, December 31, 2009

Baby's First Christmas (That's me, I'm the Baby)

With this being my first Christmas and all, let me just say that I love this holiday. From the insane amount of hugs and kisses, to the presents to Santa (who I did not see because I was fast asleep), my trip back to the grandparents was fantastic! The holiday officially kicked off at Gramma and Papa Headley's.

Here's me hanging out, waiting for the festivities to begin. Notice the teething ring...I've sprouted 3 chompers so far, and one more is poking through! Look out christmas cookies, here I come!

Here is me, Cam, and Cooper sitting by the tree before we demolished the place!! My cousins totally showed me the ropes on present unwrapping....which, by the way, is not as easy as it looks.

But luckily, Dad was there to help me out.

And Aunt Jill is always good for some huggin'.


And here's a good one of me, my cousins and Gramma and Papa....


A few days later we headed off to Macomb to see my Nana and Papa Budreau....and I forgot I had to dive right back into opening presents...but, you do what cha gotta do, right?


Uncle Matty came to my rescue...


...but soon I got the hang of it!



We had a lot of fun and took pictures by their Christmas tree as well.



On our way back up north, we stopped to visit my dad's friend Jason and his little guy, Cooper. They traveled from Florida to celebrate Christmas with their family, so Dad was super excited to see his buddy! I think I made a new little buddy myself that day!


We took a group picture before we left which also has the mamas and Coopers brother and sister, Matthew and Brianna. So much fun, but this Christmas business can sure poop a guy out (hence my blog two weeks later). Until next time, hope you had a great holiday and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment