Hey Ya'll! Sorry I haven't been online lately...it's been a very hectic month. I've learned to crawl, so I've been super busy exploring the house, having Mom and Dad chasing me, and getting into tiny bit of trouble;)
Anyways, I do apologize for making you wait. Here are some very recent pictures of me in the tub...and this is just a warning....some slight nudity is coming up....please close your eyes if you don't think you can handle my buns of steel......


Anyways, do you notice anything different?? I'm no longer in my little scrawny baby tub! Remember this?


I get the whole big boy tub to myself now! Well, except for my bath pals, which I try to eat evertime I'm in there!
So, that's what I've been up to lately....I'll post some pictures of me crawling soon....until next time, hang ten dudes!
So cute! We cant wait to see you guys again!
ReplyDelete