Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A day in the life of ..... yours truly

Hey Everyone! Sorry it's been so long! I know I said I would keep in touch, and look at me....letting a month fly by and nothin'! Well, you're in for a treat, cuz this blog is totally gonna rock! Or at least that's my intention.

Well, since most of you don't live with me, you may be asking yourself, "what in the world does this baby do all day?" Let me walk you through a typical day at home...

I wake up at about 5 a.m. every morning....my parents keep mumbling something about sleeping in because it's Saturday and I'm all like "what the heck is Saturday??"

....So anyways, this is me when I wake up and after a diaper change...just hanging out, watching some cartoons and chatting with my folks.

Sorry about the view on the one below, but my mom took it...she's really very sneaky with that camera.

Then I get dressed and have some breakfast...at the moment I'm in a love triangle with cheerios and bananas. Can't get enough of 'em.

Here I am pondering my next move...should I continue shoving cheerios in my mouth, or secretly stash them in my high chair?? It's really a tough call....both are pretty amusing to Mom and Dad.

Next, it's on to playtime....I've very mobile these days and wind up in some pretty silly places!


And sometimes Uncle Matt comes to visit, which is a hoot. He is like a big kid. We laugh so much when we're together.

By the way, am I handsome or what???


Let's see, then it's on to my chores...I know you're thinking what can a 10 month old do around the house??
Laundry, my friends! Or at least I unfold everything my mom is folding....luckily I'm cute, so I can get away with it. I mean, HELLO...can you really yell at this face? Seriously.

By the end of the day, I'm wiped out and all I want is a nice, home cooked meal...and I have to make sure to feed my bib....he's got to be just as hungry as me...it's been hours since we last had bananas together!



I have to say that once my belly is full I'm a very happy camper.


Then it's off to the tub! I'd post some more pictures of the bathing process, but those can get a little racy, so I'll keep this PG.
I hope that gives you a good idea of how crazy busy I am at the moment....but don't worry, I'll feed you baby birds....I'm already thinking of the next blog...until then, have a good night!
xoxoxo, Jackson

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love all the pictures! He's such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! I've been stalking your profile Jack...looking for updates! It sounds like you've been a busy boy...eating, takin' baths, laundry. Is there anything you don't do? Be a good boy and tell your mom to figure out a good time for us to get together! Lots-o-love! Auntie Jamie

    ReplyDelete