Thursday, April 8, 2010

What can I say?? I'm a kissin' fool!

Back in the day, when I was 9 months or so, I remember my parents always trying to get me to pucker up. At first I was like "talk to the chubby hand," but then I decided what the heck! I'm gonna go for it!


So I did. And man, I'm having the time of my life. Apparently, everyone loves being kissed by a baby. And not just any baby. Me. That's right. I give out the best kisses! Want to know my secret??


Well, take my Aunt Allison and Uncle Rick for instance....I stare deep into their eyes and try to look as innocent as I can....






Every once in a while I'll pretend to give out the real deal...





But then....whammy! I unleash the smooching beast! It's a full-on kissing attack!







My mouth hangs open, I lunge for my victim and the waterfall of saliva runs down my onesie (and on to whomever I'm about to smooch)!!

What? You want to see another reenactment?? Well fine then! Here's me eyeing down my super sassy next door neighbor, Aunt Jessica.
Look at those lips! I can't help myself!!

But then I spot my mom taking a picture and suddenly I've found my next prey!
Lucky for Aunt Jessica, I've become distracted....mission NOT complete....the smooching bandit WILL strike again!

But, every once in a while, I suck it up and pull out my best pucker...here's me with Auntie Jamie.

Out of all the lovely ladies that have had the privilege of my slobbery baby kisses, I have to say, Mama has been my favorite!
And of course, Dad isn't too shabby either;)

2 comments:

  1. Jack, your kisses are the best! You described them to a tee!! Slobber isn't so bad coming from you bud. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, I look forward to my first kiss~

    ReplyDelete