Want to know my secret? I only wash these locks every other day, stay away from the products, drink plenty of bottles, and get my beauty sleep every night. But, I must admit that I do require a little "me time" every now and then. This was especially true the other day, when Mom and Dad realized I was heading towards mullet town...and immediately took action.
As you can see here, there was a lot of work that needed to be done. I mean, imagine going almost an entire year without having a trim....yikes!!
I got to pick out a video to watch (I highly recommend my homeboy, Mickey).
Then the lady with the comb started to squirt my head with water...a warning would have been nice, but whatever. That's the price of beauty, I guess.
Then all of a sudden, she was snipping and clipping and before I knew it....
...I was done! And right then I discovered I was in a convertible...who knew??
And just like that, Mickey was shut off and I was yanked out of my sweet ride.
Here's the "after" shot with Dad...I hope I look that cool someday, but from what I've been told, I'm getting there!
What a handsome duo! Love the new do Jackie and so will Christina!
ReplyDeleteSo cute you guys! I love his new 'do! He is such a big boy now!
ReplyDeleteJackson you are a cutie!
ReplyDelete