Friday, April 23, 2010

Me and My Woman

Last weekend my parent's friends Alex and Stacy visited. They brought their daughter Christina, who just so happens to be a love interest of mine. She's way mature - 19 months. But I can't help myself, I'm just naturally drawn to older women...I believe "cougar" is the term. Anyways, when we're together, I'm having the time of my life!

Here I am showing her my crawling-up-the-stairs-skills (even though she is way beyond that)...between you and me, I think she was impressed. I mean, look, she could barely keep up with me!


Then I gave her a tour of the upstairs, and what a gal - she could have just walked around, but she decided to join me on the floor...team player right there....


We hung out in my room and ripped almost every book off of the shelves. What is the point of a shelf anyways? I don't think I will ever understand that.

By the way, pay no attention to the low riding pajama pants I have on, which shows my unmentionables....it's either squeezing into 12-month "skinny jean" pants or putting on the ol' 18 month droopy pants. I'd rather not go the form fitting route...these thighs are not in swim suit shape just yet.


Anyways, Christina and I were very busy reading to each other and throwing books around. I can't tell you how much fun I was having.



Hopefully I will be able to see her again soon and maybe even run around with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment