A few weekends ago my Mom and Dad took me to my buddy Carter's house for a play date. It had been a couple months since I had seen him, which is a huge deal in baby time. I mean, 2 months ago I wasn't even walking!
Anyways, I had a blast. Here I am taking a dip in the pool...
By the way, did I mention that I didn't pack a swim diaper and jumped right in the pool with my regular diaper on? I must have absorbed half of the pool in my pants - see my droopy drawers below....it's embarrassing, I know, but I was just so impressed at the absorbancy on this thing!
To my surprise, my homegirl Leighton, showed up! Even though she's a girl, she makes a lot of funny faces, so I guess I don't mind having her around....
It started to get really hot out, so we took the party inside. Thank goodness, because a heavy diaper and hot weather just don't mix. Carter and I were in desperate need of some munchies, so we took a snack break.
Then the Mom's decided it was time to take a fancy picture...as you can tell, we weren't too thrilled with the idea.
None of us could sit still, so by the time I gave in and decided to work the camera and give Leighton some good ol' Jack Attack luvin', Carter was already working his way off the couch.
Being the love machine that I am, I continued the love fest and gave a big smooch to Carter's dog, Lilly.
Hopefully I'll get to see my friends again real soon. Maybe we'll get a decent picture next time too...I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment