Sunday, August 15, 2010

Having a ball!

Hi there! Long time, no chat! What can I say...I've been mastering the ancient art of walking! These thighs aren't going to just tone themselves you know, so I've taken up this new hobby. This has forced Mom and Dad to restructure the entire house, which involves moving everything of interest to me out of sight. It probably doesn't help that I like to throw everything too.

Anyways, I'm a big boy now...see? This is me with me favorite thing in the entire world - my ball. I'm hooked....best thing ever invented. AND, it's a word I can say like a billion times over and over and over. Ball, ball, ball, ball, ball.


Here is my buddy, Anderson...A.J. for short. He's my cousin...kind of. My mom and his mom are cousins....so, I just say we are too. He can't quite catch the ball or run around with me just yet, but he'll get there. One thing I like about him is he's quite chatty, just like me. We have long conversations about topics like snacks, what toys I'll let him drool on, and of course, my overwhelming love of the ball.

This is us discussing how in the future, this little weenie baby toy will be replaced with a cool toy...like a ball. I'm telling him he should really think twice about his toy options. I mean, helllllloooo, you can't roll or bounce a plane. So, hopefully I've set him straight.


This is me showing A.J. all of the wonders of what a ball can bring. He gets distracted, but I think it's amazing qualities are starting to sink in. I've got a great sales pitch...it goes a little something like this: "ball, ball, ball, ball". Highly effective.


Our Dads were hanging out with us in the backyard last night, where I was able to demonstrate some of my flashy ball handling skills with this lovely green ball.


Uncle Matty joined us with a football - yet another extraordinary creation. I have to admit that I need to refine my abilities here, but in time I'm sure I'll be equally as competent in playing with this with this strange looking ball.


By the way, if you're wondering why my pants seem to be missing in these pictures, it's because of the excessive heat, not a fear of pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment