Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Heart America

I promised I would blog more, so here it goes...not sure if I've ever done this....I'm blogging twice in one day!!! Yes, it's ok to be impressed...I've outdone myself this time.

This blog is dedicated to my Nana and Papa and Uncle Matty. They stayed with us this past weekend and we had so many things to celebrate! It was my Mom's b-day, then there was the 4th of July, and we also took some time to celebrate Nana and Papa's 40th wedding anniversary. I didn't even know people could live to 40!

Anyways, I was so busy entertaining them, that the weekend just flew right by! For instance, I gave out a bunch of kisses,

I let Uncle Matty swing me upside down,

and I demonstrated my superb walking skills! If that doesn't scream nap, I don't know what does!


The night of the fourth, I took the Grandparents outside to relax on the patio. This is me and Papa hanging out.



We blew bubbles with Uncle Matty,



and Nana too! It was fantastic, but I had to miss out on the festivities....this firecracker was too pooped to party.



I want to give a shout out to Nana, Papa and Uncle for making this a great weekend! Thanks for making the trip up to my house...miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment