I realize it has been a while since I've blogged. My apologies. It's been a busy summer and quite challenging to document all of my crazy adventures. Luckily for you, I have a few spare moments to get you all caught up. Where to begin....
Well, a few weekends ago, my Mom and her friends arranged a fun golf outing for my Dad and his fellas. The only part that made no sense to me was that I couldn't tag along. I guess with 4 guys I would have been the fifth wheel, but I was certainly willing to crawl behind the cart!
Anyways, I was fortunate enough that my buddy Carter was there to keep me company and play with my toys. That's Carter on the right. He's got those curly locks that a man like me could only dream about. I have to keep my 'do high and tight like my Dad's, otherwise it would grow out of control like my Mom's (sorry, Mom, you know it's true).
After playing, Carter pooped out on me and took a nap, so I decided to splash around in the pool. See how the ladies flock to me? I'm a magnet for blondes. That's just how it is.
Once the guys finally got back from golfing, we grilled out and then hung out in the basement to cool down. My hot Aunts, from left to right are: Amanda, Lisa, Rachael (with my homegirl Leighton), and then my Mama.
So cute! I love all the pictures. Thanks for having us over, we cant wait to see you guys again, hopefully really soon.
ReplyDelete