A couple weekends ago my Mom and Dad took me to the apple farm up in the beautiful land of Wisconsin. Here we are, minus the apples...
It was pretty chilly out when the sun was hiding from us, so Mom bundled me up, which explains the ensemble you see here. Do I scream "Gap photo shoot" or what?? Unreal.
We went with Alex, Stacy, and the love of my toddler years, Christina. Who, I might add, also looks like she is about to walk down the runway with her fancy hat on...notice how none of the adults have to wear these things on their head...I give up.
Thank goodness Christina was there to show me the ropes. This girl was brave - she ate an apple and it wasn't even cut up into tiny little baby pieces! I was amazed.
So, I thought what the heck, this looks pretty easy....and I went for it. Just look at the intensity on my face. I sunk my pearly whites into that thing and never looked back. It felt as if I was a free man, without a care in the world, just chompin' on MY apple.
After that delightful little adventure, we headed over to the big red barn where my Mom practically elbowed people out of the way to get to the homemade donuts! She mumbled something about needing to feed the baby, and when I turned around, she was gone.
But oh man, when she came back with those hot, sugary donuts (which, by the way, I was not allowed to eat), they were sure a crowd pleaser! Just look at Uncle Alex! Aunt Stacy says the only way to win a man's heart is through his stomach...I guess I she was right....
It's like they've never eaten before! I've GOT to come back here on my own next year and snag one of these little gems....by the look on my Dad's face, I don't think he could say no!
We headed back to Alex and Stacy's place, where Christina was giving me trampoline lessons - this picture appears like she's spotting me on what is about to be an amazing trick, but really I just stood there for a bit and let her hold me.
Don't even ask me where my pants are...that's just how we roll around here...
Then, to my dismay, I witness what looked to be Christina taking her trampoline jumping skills to a whole new level.
To make the day even more exceptional, we got to jump on her bed! And she can really get some height, but I on the other hand played it safe and just waited for her to launch me up in the air.
So, you could say, the day was a ton-o-fun - many thanks to Christina and her family for spending the day with us!! We had a great time! xoxo, Jumpin' Jack.
No comments:
Post a Comment