Friday, October 22, 2010

My Cousins Rock

A couple weekends ago my cousins Cameron and Cooper came up to play in the Libertyville Soccer tournament. Here we are right before the start of Cooper's soccer game.


I had front row seats on the sidelines and I clapped and yelled my heart out! Luckily for my parents, I'm pretty attentive at these types of events, mainly because there is a ball involved.

Cameron kept me company, and would retrieve my soccer ball when it rolled away from me.
Let me tell you, the Legends team is amazing! Here is Cooper about to pass the ball. He's got crazy skills on the soccer field.
I was getting so antsy and wanting to kick the ball myself, that Dad and Cameron took me to an empty field to play. It was fantastic. I practically ran my diaper off ! The picture below shows my throwing skills - just look at that follow through with the wrist. There is no sport with a ball that I can't tackle. It's just a fact....I'm that good.
After all of that running around, I needed to refuel. I couldn't get the giant sippy to work, so nothing came out, but it was still fun slobbering all over Cameron's bottle.
Cooper's team was undefeated in the tournament and he even got a yellow necklace for it!

I had so much fun that weekend with Uncle Ryan, Aunt Jill and the boys and I hope I can play a real game of soccer with them someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment