Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to announce that I'm officially handing over 50% of this blog to my new baby brother Lucas. Yes, that's right....as of March 2nd, I am a big brother!! (Please note the joy in my face below)
The day my brother was born I woke up to my Nana and Papa Budreau, which was a little confusing, but very exciting! We played with my toys, watched Toy Story, and Papa chased me around the house. That evening, Nana and Papa took me to the hospital to meet Lucas.
My parents couldn't wait to show him to me.
Here he is...quite a handsome little thing, I must say!

He doesn't really do a whole lot....apparently keeping his eyes open for more than 5 minutes is a big achievement, according to my folks. I do that all day long, but I don't get any recognition!
This is Lucas showing off this "amazing" skill...


But, I guess being a baby is hard work. When you're not being held, you're being fed, and when you're not feeding, you're making funny sounds in your diaper. Oh wait, here we go again....he's asleep. Shocking.
Anyways, he moved in to our house and now has my old room. I'm in a big boy room now, which is way cool. Adios green bunnies!
If I decide to hold still long enough for my dad to get a picture of me and Luke, I'll be sure to post that! But, I'd just like to say I love my little brother and I'm looking forward to many more blogs in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment