Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So, yeah, I'm aware...it's been a while. Ok, since May. But, just think about all of the duties I have now as a big brother. There is very little time for shenanigans....it's all business lately.

I tend to Lucas's every need - kisses on the head, retrieving teething toys, bringing Mom and Dad his bottle, etc. Frankly, I'm exhausted.

And on top of that, I'm in the tedious stages of potty training! How much can one 2-year-old take?

But, I have to admit, I'm very proud of myself. I've been living in my underpants for almost 2 weeks now...

...whether it's in the rain....


or shine...

There have been some happy times......and some very messy, uncomfortable times....

But tonight took the cake....after 10 days of only peeing on the potty....ladies and gentlemen....

I POOPED ON THE POTTY!!!! Just thought you'd want to know! Let's hope this is not a freak of nature thing....I'll keep you posted on the potty status...I'm sure you're all concerned.

xoxo, Jackson "The poopinator" Headley


No comments:

Post a Comment