Hey everyone, I know it's been a while, but being a big brother is really exhausting. I'm at daycare all day and then at night I'm just dishing out the kisses to little Lucas.
Needless to say, I have very little time left for myself. But, hey, that's me. I'm a giver.
Anyways, I'm just warning you ahead of time....this is a very random blog. I'm attaching pictures of me trying on a hat. You might ask yourself, "why would I care about this?" Well, let me just put it to you this way - I'm not one to accessorize. I can't stand sunglasses, I don't wear mittens or gloves, and I most certainly don't want a hat on my head.
So, the fact that I voluntarily threw a baseball cap on the other day is a REALLY BIG DEAL.
Here goes, I hope you're ready....
Now, wasn't that amazing?
No comments:
Post a Comment