Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hangin' with my homeboy, Carter

Last Sunday I met up with my buddy, Carter. You remember him, right? This was us back in the day...just a bunch of babies who had to be held by their mommies all the time!! Frankly, I'm embarrassed to even show this picture.

Well, now we're grown up babies.


Carter invited me to his house to take a dip in the ol' grown up baby pool. But, ain't nothing like a pool party if you don't have some yummy food off of the grill! I enjoyed a lovely hot dog, courtesy of Carter's dad, Greg.

After we ate, our moms threw us in some swim trunks and let me tell you, I just about peed in my swim diaper, I was so darn excited. Hey, it's better than directly into the pool, am I right?? I think Carter would agree with me on that one.

Anyways, we were splashing maniacs!




It was like bathtime, but a bazillion times more fun.

Swimming can sure wear a fella out, though. Hey, I'm 1 year, not 9 months...the energy levels just aren't what they used to be...sometimes you've just got to drop the pool toys and take a breather!


Mom took advantage of the situation and gave me a new 'do. It's a bit different than my usual comb-over, but it makes me look edgy and I dig it.

Overall, it was a great day, and I get to come back to Carter's house next weekend to celebrate his first birthday! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment